With the temperature dropping, your energy bill may be on the rise. There are a couple things you could do to make sure your energy bill stays down during the fall and winter months. Some examples of this include:
– Simply lower your thermostat.
– Switch to a cold wash when doing laundry instead of hot.
– Consider upgrading your heating equipment if it is more than 10 years old.
– Keeping ducts and vents clean.
– Swap out your curtains or shades seasonally.
– Taking showers instead of baths.
For more details, check out Orange & Rockland’s article and see their advice on how to save money during the upcoming winter months!